COvid 19 - new normal for makeup artist
I understand your concerns, the safety of my clients is essential to me. When you hire me you can rest assured that my team and I have completed extensive training for COVID-19 standards and we will be taking additional precautions during this time.
Plan of action following Covid-19 Pandemic
- EPA registered disinfectants.
- we will be using PPE (personal protective equipment) face masks with protective eyewear or face shields with face mask and our hair back.
- Infection control best practices for reducing risk and operate safely.
- Disinfectant must be made fresh prior to any services.
Prior and during your appointment
- No hand shaking.
- Hand hygiene to reduce the spread of viral illness.
Makeup and/or Hair Station
- Disinfection follow by sanitation, before, during and after each client.
- Clean and disinfect equipment before set up and in between clients.
- All single use items are new.
- Always use disposable sponges and mascara wands.
- Sanitize everything with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Clean and disinfected brushes with each client.
- Our palettes will be disinfected between clients with alcohol.
- We always scrape the product with a spatula onto a palette and use it with brush or disposable.
I understand that the quality of our work not only depends on doing stunning makeup and hair, it also depends on our high standards for cleanliness & sanitation.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.